Gay Cumshots

Embed Code:
Share Video:
Description:

real life guys in a cum compilation

Added by SeeMyGF 4 years ago
Runtime: 02:18
Views: 80,876
Categories: Men
Comments (33)
Reply for:
Reply text
Please login or register to post comments.
1 year ago
So yummy
1 year ago
delicious vid !
1 year ago
where can we find more of this guys cock ? anybody? I could have sworn ive seen this video on xtube before !
1 year ago
Great video ! the clip starting at 1:30 is so hot when you ride the edge and leak cum and make yourself cum handsfree. It reminds me of being in my early teens doing the same thing, riding the edge and making my cock stiff right out and blow handsfree ! so hot
2 years ago
all that hot creamy cum...
2 years ago
some nice nut busting. The last was very yummy!
2 years ago
BEAUTIFUL FUCKIN CURVED DICK, CUMSHOTS R AWESOME
Unerfahre...
retired
2 years ago
Geiler Schwanz und echt leckeres Sperma. Würde ihn gerne in meinem Mund haben
2 years ago
yummy
2 years ago
yummmmmmmmmm
2 years ago
This is so fucking hot!!!!
2 years ago
yummy ;)
2 years ago
What's the difference between a 'gay' cumshot and a 'straight' cumshot? 90% of all guys jack off - the other 10% lie about it.
2 years ago
No wonder i like tu suck cock and eat cum
2 years ago
Very nice shots. More of it, please.
kevinthef...
retired
3 years ago
freakin awesome - thx for sharing
3 years ago
so Fing hot
throatmep...
retired
3 years ago
More cum,please......
throatmep...
retired
3 years ago
The reason I suck cock,for the cummmmmmmmmmmm
4 years ago
omg yes im really horny....
4 years ago
Nice cock and cumshots, your cock looks best hairless.
4 years ago
loves to lick up every drop
4 years ago
great cocks
4 years ago
mmmmm, very suckable cock, nice load too
4 years ago
paar gute dabei :)
sloppy_nuts
retired
4 years ago
Nice vid wish there was more cum
4 years ago
i have cum by seeiig this compilation
4 years ago
oh my God that was good a waste of good cum but looked good pumping out of those nice cocks yumm
4 years ago
Wow, very hot cumshot compilation!
4 years ago
Great video... went right to my favorites..
Advertisement
Remove All Banners

Please tell us the reason

For copyright infringements and DMCA requests
please use our contact form