Hookers in Ecstasy, a Compilation

Loading...
Embed Code:
Share Video:
Added by 1 year ago
Runtime: 18:14
Views: 266,948
Categories: AsianCompilationCunnilingusHD VideosHidden CamsLatinOrgasmsTop RatedHookers
Comments (803)
Reply for:
Reply text
Please login or register to post comments.
12 hours ago
I would enjoy knowing which woman or women pleased you most here.
18 hours ago
quality stuff as always
1 day ago
I find real female orgasms so erotic. I also wanted to do this put to death the myth that hookers dont enjoy their work. So I made this compilation. There are so many blow job compliations on xhamster and elsewhere. I dont think I could add anything by making another one.
1 day ago
I understand how you did this because I have watched almost all of your 52 videos. Did you think about doing a compilation for blow jobs?
1 day ago
I assume you mean the individual clips that make up the compilation. You actually can see all but about 3 since they are from other videos posted here. For example, the opening clip of this which uses Straus "And Thus Spoke Zarathustra" background music is from my video called Oral Wonder Land. The woman in the pearl necklace who is about 9th in this compilation is from Massage Girls Diary III, etc.
1 day ago
can we have a chance to watch the raws?
1 day ago
Which one is best?
1 day ago
Great video! Love seeing them orgasm.
1 day ago
Which she? There are about 20 women shown in this video.
1 day ago
He sure is.
1 day ago
Love this video she has great tits
2 days ago
This old guy is having a ball making all these girls cum. LOL
7 days ago
Thank you athlan. Which woman is the best?
7 days ago
Great video...love your 'work".
11 days ago
Thanks
11 days ago
It's a great video.
11 days ago
Here breasts are beautiful but I especially love the way she moans and cries with joy. Isnt it great?
11 days ago
she is nice, lovely round big firm boobs, and erect nipples
11 days ago
What do you think of the woman in the pearl necklace at 11:41?
11 days ago
really liked the lady between 14:24 onwards. She seemed to like nipple play :)
11 days ago
Thank you qarcwife. But what scenes particularly turned you on?
11 days ago
Love this video. You captured some great footage.
14 days ago
In the many hundreds of times I have visited these places, I have seen what was probably a real genuine orgasm, like in these videos, 25% of the time. Of the other 75%, about 20% only did hand jobs, about 10% did not provide sexual services, about 20% provided only oral massage to completion and about 50% did mutual oral and/or full service (intercourse) massage but did not orgasm. Others might have different experiences. I would love to read about the observations of others.
14 days ago
From your experience, what percent of these working women have real orgasms?
16 days ago
Women are most beautiful when they cum.
16 days ago
They are all so beautiful. Vive la femme.
16 days ago
I know that. We guys sometimes think we are in control when we are not.
16 days ago
Remember you did not give them the orgasms. They got them themselves with a little help.
16 days ago
Super orgasms these women have
19 days ago
Thanks for your comment domj.

Please tell us the reason

For copyright infringements and DMCA requests
please use our contact form