Old xHamster

Fat Chubby BBW Mature Mother Mom Fucked Hard

9 years ago
1,870,321
Embed
Comments 69
Please or register to post comments
very hot :>
5 months ago
Reply
Same as my defacto no size but blonde nympo still at 68 big dicks needs for me & no SMS me
6 months ago
Reply
SMOKING!
8 months ago
Reply
Damn my dick's hard !
11 months ago
Reply
My cousin said these kinds of porn well have to keep up
11 months ago
Reply
Shouldn't have said anything about mom. She doesn't make groups of men obsess over her breasts anymore.
Just my cousin that lives with us that's always jerked off to our busty mother as his own thing.
Now I help him at night... describing my mom or even showing him pictures of her pussy filled from my dad's camera
11 months ago
Reply
Fuckin stunning . Hella hot
1 year ago
Reply
Sweet monster tit chubby girl !!!!!!!!!!
1 year ago
Reply
Niceee
1 year ago
Reply
Would love to have her ride me like that ..... yum
2 years ago
Reply
da würde ich zwischen deinen geilen Titten abspritzen
3 years ago
Reply
die pralle Schokomaus ist verdammt scharf
3 years ago
Reply
Every pizza guy's dream.
3 years ago
Reply
Very hot
4 years ago
Reply
Super sexy!
5 years ago
Reply
nice vid
5 years ago
Reply
SO HOT!
6 years ago
Reply
good
6 years ago
Reply
I love sucking tits and fingering a hot wet pussy like that.
6 years ago
Reply
Love this guy! I have no idea what his name is but he did videos for Innocent High series and I LOVE HIM! Tell me who he is you guys! Such hot fucking!
6 years ago
Reply
Damn,maybe I need to order a pizza and have it delievered.
6 years ago
Reply
Damn she's hot stuff!
6 years ago
Reply
lovely body!
6 years ago
Reply
i love her body
6 years ago
Reply
She's Sexy
6 years ago
Reply
Her tits are really amazing!
7 years ago
Reply
What is the name of the girl?
¿cual es el nombre de la chica?
7 years ago
Reply
All in all very nice. Took way to long before to get all nude, and I'd like to have seen a better view of her pussy. Thanks for posting.
7 years ago
Reply
should have suck that pussy looser.
7 years ago
Reply
HERE'S WHY MOMMA IS SO FUCKING FAT!!!
Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent?
Well, its other ingredients include:

* Fructose sugar
* Water
* Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
* Citric acid
* Enzymes
* Protein
* Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
* Zinc
Sucking off your man may be beneficial to your health.
And very good for his mental well-being! Suck him off at least once a day, he'll never stray. Once in a while swallow all of his cum, and maybe let him bring a friend.
SUCK HIM OFF AND DO IT OFTEN! If you don't some other slut-cunt (or your mother, or kid-sister) will!
A tip: have your man eat lots of honey...it'll make his cum taste very nice and sweet!
7 years ago
Reply