Old xHamster

amatuer love

7 years ago
16,444
Embed
Comments 18
Please or register to post comments
Please do this to me mistress!
4 years ago
Reply
Wish that was mine! Lucky guy!
5 years ago
Reply
Lucky dude
5 years ago
Reply
do me like this babe
5 years ago
Reply
Seems like a great way to cum!
5 years ago
Reply
uau i wish take now
5 years ago
Reply
looks fun
6 years ago
Reply
Love watching a nice foreskin slide up and down a shiny head turns me on
6 years ago
Reply
oef, that must feel great, please take mine
6 years ago
Reply
don't put yourself down, look what you've got ? 99% of men would give a ball for a hottie like that to be attending to you, the other 1% are liars !
7 years ago
Reply
Flossie, I would love you to wank me like that. I have only ever met one girl who has been able to make me come by hand alone. Would you make me come? x
7 years ago
Reply
love the grip on his cock
7 years ago
Reply
Flossie, do that to me please!
7 years ago
Reply
I want my cock to get the same treatment flossie! x
7 years ago
Reply
no idea why the quality of this is so poor, it was taken with an HD video cam, it looks fine on the pc here
also on xhamster my penis looks small, maybe its not me lol
7 years ago
Reply
I know that it is great fun and a nice alternative to get jerked off! Next time try a better video camera, please. ;-)
7 years ago
Reply
That was ok....I`d much rather be sucking his cock and he cum in my mouth,that would make my cock hard!
7 years ago
Reply
i wish it was me !!!
7 years ago
Reply