Admit your black cock addiction

134,738 96 %
Embed

Published by lionhart13
6 years ago
Ads by TrafficStars
Please or to post comments
If spammers comment on your content, only you can see and manage such comments Delete all
I'm so gay for BBC and it's because I finally talked my girl into getting gang f***** by black guys she had never been with one before so her first time was with six niggars and after that I started becoming more jealous and more jealous and I thought it was because a bunch of big dick black guys what ganging my girl but I was jealous because she was being fat on the black dick and I wasn't she finally asked me what was wrong and I told her but it's no fair but she gets to be a white girl for black guys and I don't even get the opportunity to be turned into a white girl for black guys so she did my makeup painted my fingernails and my gay feet it took me to one of the trap houses where she gets gang banged and I was a girl for them and from that point on I haven't touched a girl since and my girl hasn't been with a white boy sense so we both and trap house gang bang black dick loving white girls and every time she comes home from the trap house she farts all the black nut into my eager gay mouth and I eat all the black nut mixed with her stinky turd juice and a lot of the time her stinky cute tiny little turds are mixed in with it and it's so tasty so last week she made me go get a tattoo on my ass cheeks I said BBC only with a spade that has BBC in the middle and then she got a tattoo on her ass that sounds trap Queen and we have been happy ever since all I know is that when I watch her get ganged buy black daddies I'm never happier and when she watches me I can see that she's watching a true gay white girl B a trap house faget
2 days ago
Reply
Do y�u w�nt m�? Wr�t� this �nto �our br�ws�r>>
9 months ago
Reply
I love Bratty Jamie, I’d give anything to meet Her in real life, She’s a Goddess.
1 year ago
Reply
I want her to pound my sissy ass
1 year ago
Reply
I really love it
1 year ago
Reply
yes we are
1 year ago
Reply
I'd love to remake that video with her dominating me and going to a larger dildo the second time she fucks my ass and possibly a third even bigger dildo to finish
2 years ago
Reply
So fucking horny!
2 years ago
Reply
She is so hot with that strapon, would love to get fucked so hard by her or even just whilst she watches me getting fucked, would feel so sexy
2 years ago
Reply
Love any cock
3 years ago
Reply
I admit it.
3 years ago
Reply
she is so hot. but all i want his her strapon to fuck me deep
4 years ago
Reply
Love that BBC
4 years ago
Reply
to Mommylovescocks: I am one of the guys that will tell you truthfully. I love BBC!
Start off slow, then pound the shit (no pun intended) outta my ass please!
4 years ago
Reply
omg...omg...yes. why do i love this???
4 years ago
Reply
to grustygarr: "accidently" leave some BBC porn open on the computer. Or if youre really brave let him catch you watching it... Start a conversation that way
who is she?!? amazing!!
5 years ago
Reply
She is right I do crave the BBC
5 years ago
Reply
to Mommylovescocks: Any friends we can play with?
I love big black cock.
5 years ago
Reply
90% of men admit that they are so into it, the other 10% are liars.
5 years ago
Reply
hot slut id suck her cock any day
5 years ago
Reply
she`s hot !!
5 years ago
Reply
mmmmm one of my all time favorites
5 years ago
Reply
i'm hungry
5 years ago
Reply
BBC is the thing that makes me empty my balls every day
5 years ago
Reply
Instant favorite.
5 years ago
Reply