Hi, thanks for stopping by. Please have a read through the following, and decide whether you want to hang around.
I've had submissive leanings for as long as I can remember, but have only recently embraced the reality of my submissive nature. It was only virtual exploration and play for quite some time, but more recently I had the amazing experience of moving into the real world. What a great day it turned out to be when I created a FetLife profile; while I only did it to take a peek into local BDSM, in a surprisingly short time it led me to my first real-life Dom, and the very hot path that we spent some time walking down together.
While there have been some bumps along the way, 2014 truly was the year of My Great Sexual Renaissance, and overall it's been more transformational than I ever could have imagined. I can't wait to continue learning, exploring and experiencing as I move forward on this incredible journey. I have, in fact, very recently embarked on a brand new adventure that has begun to make me purr...but not sharing quite yet :)
For those folks looking for friendships / communications / interactions etc., please note that I have a small number of locked folders. These are PRIVATE so don't ask me for the passwords. I share more than most via my hundreds of fave'd vids and galleries as well as my original stories and blog posts (which, IMHO, are very very hot). If you don't think it's reasonable that I keep a few things PRIVATE, then you are cordially invited to fuck off. NOW.
That having been said, I am happy to receive friend requests, provided:
- You have some obvious interest in BDSM
- Your avatar is not blank or a cock shot
- You have visible (unlocked) content to share. I am very proud of my collections, including the original story and blog content, and want to know that my friends are reciprocating
- You’re not obviously into something outside of my comfort zones. This is subjective and is based entirely on gut feeling.
- You're not a male young enough to be my offspring. Again completely subjective but I don't self-identify as a cougar.
- Your friends list doesn't contain profiles that I believe to be fake or dangerous. I've managed to avoid any trolls so far and intend to keep it that way.
Well, that sums it up. Pretty simple, right? Thanks for reading, wishing you well, and provided you can work within my boundaries, will look forward to hearing from you.
To all individuals working alone or in conjunction with all other institutions, including local, state, federal, and international law enforcement agencies, University, or any other companies using this or any Adult Friend Finder site or its associated sites for projects, investigations, or personal use...You do not have permission from me to use any of my profile information, pictures, videos, blogs, or stories in any form, papers, or forums past, current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a gross violation of my privacy and will be subject to any and all legal action. This will include defamation of character as well; you must have dated hand written permission signed from myself prior to any use.