Most female profiles here are fake. Those are mostly pathetic guys who are searching for girls, pretending to be a lesbian girls, but there are also men who are searching for other guys and couples.
They can be relatively harmless, if they just want to watch, but they also can be very dangerous, and they can record your webcam streaming or abuse your content. So it's important to protect yourself against those profiles. Here are few advices how to spot them:
1. MODEL LOOKS TOO PROFESSIONAL: that's most common way to spot fake profiles. Mostly people are amateurs here, so if user looks like porn star there are big chanches it's fake. Usually users claim they are about 18-19 years old. This doesn't include verified profiles
2. LINK TO OTHER SITES (like justhookedup.com etc.) it just spam.
3. NO PROFILE PICTURE: when user asks you for camera, pictures or video, but not showing anything his in return.
4. AVOIDING ANSWERS TO DIRECT QUESTIONS (like age etc.)
5. REVEALING TOO MANY PERSONAL DETAILS: if user revealing too much personal informations (like name&surname, mobile phone number, messenger), they're probably lying.
6. WEIRD WEBCAM STREAMING: easy to spot. Just ask them to wave you, or show thumb up to be sure.