58%

harleydavidsonabitch

xx
Signed up:1292 days ago
Last Activity:848 days ago
Profile Viewed:8,269 times
Rank:Porn Lover
Comments:105
I'm:Harley Davidsonofabitch,
From:La Mesa, California, United States
Seeking:Woman
Language:English
Personal Information
Relation:Single
Kids:No, and do not want any
Star sign:Cancer
Smoking:Occasionally
Drinking:Occasionally
Drugs:Recreational drugs sometimes
Income:Little
Physical Information
Ethnicity:White
Body type:Stocky
Height:6 ft 0 in (183 cm)
Hair length:Very long
Hair color:Other
Eye color:Brown
About Me
Just a red blooded,all American,horny old fucker on here tryin' to find some good porn of some young hotties doin' all their good stuff so I can be tryin' to rub one out!!! For sure...nothin' can EVER beat gettin' together with a gal and hammerin' down our OWN fuckfest...but I don't know any YOUNG hotties any more!!! One thing's for sure...if I'd ever had the chance;I'd do her so right,she'd NEVER leave!!! Yeah Buddy!
Last comments for harleydavidsonabitch
Reply for:
Reply text
Please login or register to post comments.
10 months ago
Love your FF favorites ... We have similar tasted :)
2 years ago
Read one of your posts about most porn being garbage. I 100% agree with you. Thing is I believe we share similar taste in porn, so you are welcome to browse my favorites. I tend to not favorite crap videos. Enjoy.
2 years ago
95% of all harleys are still on the road....the other 5% made it home!
2 years ago
10x for the nice comment, man!
3 years ago
Your comment on "Erotic real sex scenes" perfectly reflects the sad reality of porn today and the difficulty in finding sensual videos where sharing is the keyword! Congratulations!!
3 years ago
like that comment you left on one of those "erotic real sex scenes" videos!

Harleydavidsonabitch's Videos

Harleydavidsonabitch's Friends (7)