47%

didyoucheckyourpants

xx
Signed up:876 days ago
Last Activity:4 days ago
Profile Viewed:2,819 times
Rank:Porn Lover
Comments:93
I'm:38
From:New York, United States
Language:English
Personal Information
Relation:Open
Occupation:Seeking: anything, everything
Religion:Agnostic
Smoking:Occasionally
Drinking:Occasionally
Drugs:Recreational drugs regularly
Income:Big
Webcam:Yes
Physical Information
Ethnicity:White
Body type:Athletic
Height:6 ft 0 in (183 cm)
Hair length:Short
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Brown
About Me
Just a fun loving freak with a serious lesbian and cock fetish. I tend toward more intimate encounters and will do ANYTHING to please a partner. I would say that I am 80% straight-the other 20% is a playful fetishy side. I've been with dozens of women and have made love to them all. I've had only one male partner years ago, and just haven't found the right guy to play with since. My written stories are an archive of those homoerotic experiences. I am looking to explore my sexuality in an open and healthy way with other like minded freaks. I love watching intimate and loving lesbians, big juicy boobs, cumshots, facials, male masturbation, femdom handjobs, female masturbation, shemales, and gentle anal stimulation. I love giving and getting amazing blowjobs. Giving or getting, man or woman-I love to cum while someone is grinding my face. Anyone else?
Last comments for didyoucheckyourpants
Reply for:
Reply text
Please login or register to post comments.
1 month ago
you have an awesome profile thnx for posting the stories
4 months ago
Thank you for adding me
10 months ago
thanks for the add
pod700
retired
1 year ago
Thanks for the comments! Enjoy my posts and favorites until.you can't get any more!
2 years ago
Love your stories with E & J. also nice pics
2 years ago
Thanks for inviting me! Very hot profile!
2 years ago
Sounds like you're a freak like me. Currently reading your M&J stories while stroking. Damn hot
2 years ago
Thanks for the add!
2 years ago
Thanks for the sexy comment ;)

Didyoucheckyourpants's Galleries