Juliet Sexy Filipino Amateur Babe Who Loves Riding Cock

Embed Code:
Share Video:
Description:

Juliet from Manila couldn't get enough as she got hammered on the couch. Very sexy girl who is enthusiastic about sex and she has the body for it.

Added by ETA1webtw 2 years ago
Runtime: 12:08
Views: 487,432
Categories: Amateur Asian Thai
Comments (74)
Reply for:
Reply text
Please login or register to post comments.
2 months ago
Impressed
3 months ago
super
5 months ago
what a lucky pale fat fart.. would love to filll her thight wet pussy
5 months ago
I'm not sure we all didn't just see a victim of human trafficking just then. Very unfortunate given she's so beautiful and had she been in it because she wanted to be, could have been a very hot scene.
5 months ago
very fuckable little snatch, but she has to be rammed much harder !
7 months ago
Beautiful lassie who was shown for very little of the video. If seen more of her face i would have given this a thumbs up rather than the thumbs down.
8 months ago
Incredibly hot woman. Like an angel. Only wish we could have seen her butthole and blowjob skills.
9 months ago
He does realize she's NOT an inflatable action figure, right? I was waiting for the moment when he was going to demand a "kung-fu action-grip" handjob? What a douchebag!

I felt sorry for her. Hope she at least made a couple of bucks, but it probably wasn't worth putting up with all of the directions from "the auteur". If he was going to make her miserable so he could get his beloved camera angles, at least let her have an orgasm to make it all worth it. But no! Selfish prick! Thumbs way down!
9 months ago
fuckin hott
10 months ago
@ beenthere = its fucked up, top of video says it exploited teens asia
11 months ago
love little Asians
1 year ago
Very nice ^^
1 year ago
He is very good!
1 year ago
Pedo scumbag, I hope you die a painful Aids infested death...
BioDatorDJH
retired
1 year ago
5/5 for the sweety babee
1 year ago
thats nigel back when he started he use to get hard now he needs viagra
1 year ago
Here is someone that knows what they are doing in Philippines: This is from a friend that lives there.

"At least you symphatize w/ those innocent girls being dragged into sex business.And forced to work a sex slaves,and been corrupted from being a happy teen who suppose to be sent to school.Good day."

People think and say all the time these girls freelance. Maybe 5% do the other 95% are owned by a boss and have no choice.
1 year ago
Nice vid;)
1 year ago
realy nice :)
1 year ago
Nice
1 year ago
YES.GOOD JOB
1 year ago
Always nice to see these tiny asian fuck sluts getting their cunts brutally slammed with cock.
1 year ago
This man is a beast. Literally.
lazeroo
retired
1 year ago
Very nice girl.....boring video.
1 year ago
Very nice romba nalla eruku
1 year ago
Lucky fat bastard!
1 year ago
Im half filipino, im always kinda dissapointed seeing these girls do it with such ugly hairy white men.
1 year ago
Hello, can someone tell me what is the name of this pretty pornstar?
check my profile picture or here http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/9571539/file.html
1 year ago
add me plz man i love ur videos wish to see more
1 year ago
Little brown fucking machine
Advertisement
Remove All Banners

Please tell us the reason

For copyright infringements and DMCA requests
please use our contact form